Dear US Citizen,
Happiness should be a bigger investment for you rather than money. So I share this advise.
Make yourself slightly happier by ignoring something that angers you just a tiny bit. You need your anger. It’s part of you, but some of that anger is irrational. Just let go of that.
Eventually, you’ll forget about it and next thing you know, you’re a little happier.
You could also:
- Write an Essay on what you believe to be the best healthcare system.
- Figure out how to get people to read what you wrote so you can sway people to your thinking.
- Put in an Application for a free domain
- This way people, not your friends, can read it for a few bucks a month.
- These domains look spiffy:
- Make Healthcare better with the help of that good anger!
Just an idea.