I’ve started working on my powers. I started by getting shadowbanned by reddit.com apparently
I’ve managed to get kicked out of multiple chat rooms and I understand why, I’m starting to take over power. People are scared, but this is what I intend to do.
- I will use these domains for good. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.
- Censorship bothers me a good bit, I’m an EFF.org member.. Bumper sticker and monthly recurring withdrawals for the past decade.
- I own domains that are for good discussion of Trump as well as bad. I’m giving people a platform free of Censorship from any corporation.
- I need volunteers. I can only do basic administrative work and coordinate this effort with Graphic designers, database admins, hosting specialist, moderators, etc. I work 40 hours a week and can’t be spending all my time on this. Someone is going to have to do their part. It’s going to be all of us.
- I am the most average middle of the road person you’ll ever meet.
- I voted Gary Johnson. because I’m sick of Hillary and Trump. This has got to stop.
- I had to buy these domains, otherwise someone else with less integrity might have bought them. Please support me. I’ll do my absolute best.
- My name is Dictator Trump not because he’s necessarily bad or good, I am going to be the Dictator of online censorship prevention. If that makes any sense, it was funny to me, but this I’m completely serious
- Deep down Donald Trump is a good human being and this will help bring that out of him. I hope.
I’m weighing what to do with these domains, I could just leave them alone if Donald Trump maintains a certain level of transparency. We need daily press releases giving minutes of what he does daily or something as reasonable close as possible. Maybe these domains won’t get used if he can do that. The possibilities are endless. Let’s make the world a better place. I love you guys.
To prevent server overload, I’d like to have any discussion over at https://voat.co/v/politics/1499024
Thats the only reason I’ve turned off comments, my shared hosting package won’t handle this for long if I inspire enough people to help.
Comments are closed.